Attorney Matthew J. DiTrapani is a partner in the law firm of Kaplan Lawyers PC focusing on the representation Personal Injury clients. In addition, Matthew has extensive experience working in real estate and foreclosure proceedings.
Matthew has worked at some of the most prestigious firms in New York and has learned the value of vigilant client representation. Through this process he has been recognized by his peers as a dedicated and knowledgeable professional. Clients described their experience with Matthew as a complete approach to the law and they value the time that Matthew takes to explain the law in plain English.
Matthew is committed to providing comprehensive legal services to his clients, providing counsel on many issues and handling all types of cases.
– Admitted to Practice in NY 2003
– St John University, NY – Graduated 2002
– University of Maryland, MD – Graduated 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
– Injured Workers’ Bar Association
– The New York State Bar Association
– New York State Trial Lawyers Association
– New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
– American Association for Justice